Nano silicon carbide overview
Nano silicon carbide have high forbidden band width, high critical breakdown electric field and thermal conductivity, small dielectric constant and high electron saturation mobility, as well as strong radiation resistance and good mechanical properties , is an ideal material for high-frequency, high-power electronic and optoelectronic devices, low energy consumption, high temperature resistance, radiation resistance device.
How are SiC nanoparticles produced?
Using industrial silica sol and water-soluble phenolic resin as raw materials, organic-inorganic precursors were synthesized to prepare silicon carbide nano-powder. After high temperature heat treatment, silicon carbide nano-powders are prepared by carbothermal reduction reaction. The thermal decomposition process and preparation process of the precursor were analyzed. Silicon carbide nanopowder has more applications due to its smaller size.
Research shows that the preparation process of the product is simple, and it is a mixture of high-purity nano-silicon carbide powder and silicon carbide whiskers. In the study by Northwestern Polytechnical University researchers, NANO-SiC powders were synthesized using the CARBO-THERMAL reduction method and their dielectric parameters were measured in the frequency range from 8.2 to 12.4 GHz. By changing the aluminum content and the reaction atmosphere, β, 12H and 21R silicon carbide powders were obtained. Although the solid solution of Al and N resists the resistance of SiC powder, the relative permittivity of SiC powder ε'r=30-50 is much higher than that of α-SiC powder, and the dielectric loss tangent (tgδ=~0.7). The polyacrylate/nano-SiO2 composite material has excellent film-forming properties and weather resistance.
Applications of Silicon Carbide Nanoparticles
Silicon carbide nanopowders have become the most commonly used materials in structural ceramic applications. As an alternative to thermal expansion, higher weight percent strength, higher variability, hardness, abrasion and corrosion resistance, and most importantly, elasticity at temperatures up to 1650°C, these properties lead to a wide range of Applications.
This nano powder is widely used in the production of high-frequency ceramics, heat-resistant ceramic parts, textile ceramics
and various other ceramic materials.
The material can be used to produce a variety of abrasive surfaces and substances, including polishing abrasives, abrasive surfaces, actual grinding materials and related products.
3. Heat resistant device
High temperature nozzles for aviation, heating elements, sealing valves and other mechanical products designed to resist extreme temperatures use this material in their construction.
4. Rubber production
Rubber tires and other rubbers exposed to high temperatures and extensive wear take advantage of the properties of such nanoparticles.
5. Special coatings
Like many nanomaterials, silicon carbide can be used to produce countless specialty coatings that impart some or all of its properties to the surface of the coating. Applications of this property include abrasive surfaces, UV-resistant mirror coatings, and more.
6. Their operation is more suited to low temperature wear than high temperature behavior. Silicon carbide uses include sandblasting injectors, automotive water pump seals, bearings, pump components and extrusion dies. These molds use silicon because of their high hardness, wear resistance and resistance to carbide corrosion.
7. The high temperature structure is used to extend from the throat of the rocket jet to the furnace roller, and the parts of the exchange heat exchange tube are made of silicon carbide, which has both high strain rate, hardness and high temperature stability.
8. This heat-resistant ceramic has thermal shock resistance and high asynchrony, and is very suitable for making furnace linings and accessories.
9. For making pencils, sandpaper, ceramics and abrasives for cutting or polishing.
10. Silicon carbide nano powder is also used in the production of aviation mirrors. This material is used because it is very hard and thermal shock resistant. Silicon carbide also prevents mechanical fatigue, absorbs moisture and causes space radiation.
11. Because it has high mechanical strength and light weight. It limits the impact of armor weight on user performance (mobility and fuel consumption).
12. Silicon carbide nanopowder is an alternative material in various electronic applications due to its special properties, including chemical inertness, thermal shock resistance, hardness and wear sintering at all temperatures. Its main applications in the industry are the manufacture of furnaces and process components for the semiconductor industry, as well as for electric field classification and surge protection.
Nano silicon carbide price
The price of nano-silicon carbide will change randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international situation and market supply and demand of nano-silicon carbide. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Nano Silicon Carbide products, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of Nano Silicon Carbide.
Nano silicon carbide suppliers
As a global nano-silicon carbide supplier, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, hard alloy aluminum, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity target materials, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
|Technical Parameter of Silicon Carbide Nanoparticles Nano SiC Powder:|
|Product Name||MF||Purity||Particle Size||Crystal Form||SSA||Color|
|Silicon Carbide Nanoparticles||SiC||99%||60nm, 500nm||Cubic||29m2/g||Gray green|
|Silicon Carbide Properties:|
|Other Names||Carborundum, alpha sintered SiC, Hexoloy, methanidylidynesilicon,|
|moissanite, SiC powder|
|Appearance||Green to Black or Gray Powder|
|Melting Point||2730 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
|Electrical Resistivity||1 to 4 10x Ω-m|
|Specific Heat||670 to 1180 J/kg-K|
|Tensile Strength||210 to 370 MPa (Ultimate)|
|Thermal Conductivity||120 to 170 W/m-K|
|Thermal Expansion||4.0 to 4.5 µm/m-K|
|Young's Modulus||370 to 490 Gpa|
|Silicon Carbide Health & Safety Information|
Lithium 12-hydroxystearate is widely used in lubricants, stabilizers, bleaching agents, and thickening agents.…
In terms of international pricing benchmarks, according to the CP data released by Saudi Aramco, the propane contract price (CP) in March was $895 / ton, up $120 / ton from the previous month, up 15.48% from the previous month and up 43.20% from the…
Cadmium sulfide is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula CDS. Cadmium sulfide is called cadmium yellow and is used to color enamels, glass, ceramics, plastics and paints.…